Marketing Art Lead (Web3)
Here at Playco, we make games that bring the world closer together through play!
Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, low ego, and hardworking professionals who can both zoom into the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are passionate about makers and tinkerers, who are unafraid to experiment with a healthy disregard for constraints. We hope you'll enrich our team with your enthusiasm and passion, both for games and for life.
About this Role
As a Marketing Art Lead - Web3 at Playco, you will create captivating content that resonates with Web3 communities on Discord, Twitter and TikTok, while mentoring the team on successful marketing campaigns on these platforms. In this role, you’ll take part in multiple genres and learn new techniques. Playco’s Creative team is made up of artists with versatility creating visually exciting experiences in a variety styles and game mechanics. An ideal candidate can take ownership over the marketing for a project and collaborate with your fellow artists to create attention grabbing promo materials and campaigns of the highest standard!
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Respond well to artistic direction but get the work done with minimal supervision.
- Manage responsibilities across multiple projects.
- Must have experience with motion graphics (Flash, Spine and/or After Effects required; 3D modeling software is a huge plus!) as well as Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator and Photoshop.
- 2+ years industry experience in Web3 or NFT projects (mobile, social, or free2play games a huge plus)
- Experience with NFT communities on Discord, Twitter and TikTok
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills. Responds well to feedback but gets the work done with minimal supervision.
- Possess excellent communication skills; ability to be proactive and assertive in a diplomatic manner.
- Ability to understand, internalize, and communicate high-level objectives to team members and reports.
- Ability to iterate quickly and adhere to a production schedule.
- Style versatility is a must-have. We work on a range of games whose style can vary from cute and casual to hardcore and realistic.
- Motivated, driven, and excited about design and game art.
Playco is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that our differences are our strength and we know that diversity builds a better team.
Feel free to contact us!