1. Definition of personal information
Personal information in this Policy shall mean "personal information" as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Personal Information Protection Law, and shall refer to information generated or stored in relation to the user of the Service or the user's devices.
2. Personal information to be collected
The user information that the Company collect through the Service is as follows, depending on how it is collected.
- Information provided by users
- Email address
- Profile image
- Academic background
- Work history
- Work place
- Other information entered by the user in the input form specified by the Company
- Information provided by other services when the user uses the Service by allowing the link with other services.
- Other information disclosed by the user to the linked party based on the specification of the relevant external service.
- Information that the Company collects when a user uses the Service.
- Browser Information
- Log Information
- Device information
- Location information
- Cookies and anonymous IDs
3. Purpose of use of personal information
Personal information obtained by the Company will be used for the following purposes:
- To provide the Service in the best way for each user according to the circumstances that require it.
- To respond to inquiries about the Service
- To accept applications for the Service
- To provide information about the services of the Company, its partner companies, experts, and other supporters.
- To bill for the Service.
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys regarding the Service
- To manage and improve the service
- To resolve problems related to the Service.
- To create statistical data related to the Service that cannot be used to identify individuals.
- To provide customers with information on services provided by companies affiliated with the Company, experts, and other supperters.
- To be used for searching and browsing by other users on the Company's website.
- To use for marketing and other purposes related to services provided by the Company or third parties and services to be provided in the future
- To ensure the smooth and appropriate operation of all other services provided by the Company, including the Service.
4. Appropriate acquisition, use, and provision of personal information
The Company will acquire, use, and provide personal information in a fair and appropriate manner, and will take steps to ensure that the information is not used for any other purpose.
5. Third party offers
In principle, the Company will not provide personally identifiable information to third parties without the prior consent of the customer, except as permitted above or by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations. However, the following cases do not fall under the provision of information to third parties as stipulated above.
- When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When disclosing information in the course of investigations or negotiations conducted prior to the execution of organizational restructuring activities such as the transfer of the Company's shares, business transfer, merger, or other similar transactions.
- When the Company provides our partners with non-personally identifiable information about the user or information created based on that information.
- Other cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
6. Disclosure, correction, and suspension of use of personal information
The Company will respond appropriately to requests from customers to disclose, correct, or suspend the use of personal information that the Company handles. However, this does not apply to cases where the Company is not obligated to disclose, correct, or suspend the use of personal information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- Users who wish to disable cookies can do so by changing the settings of their web browsers. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use the Service properly.
- In addition to the information set forth in Section 1, the Company may use Google analytics to obtain information about the electronic communication terminals used by users in connection with the use of the Service (terminal identifiers, IP addresses, location information, cookies, usage logs, etc.), and use this information for the purpose of analyzing personal information about users and using the results to measure and analyze site usage and improve the site. For more information about Google analytics and the opt-out procedure, please see the Google Analytics Terms of Service and Google's use of information collected from sites and applications that use Google services.
8. Inquiries (Contact us)
If you have any comments, questions, or complaints regarding this service, or if you have any inquiries regarding the handling of information, please contact us at the email address below.
- PROTOCOL, Inc
The Company shall review the operation of the handling of user information from time to time and strive for continuous improvement, and may change this policy as necessary.
Updated on April 19, 2021