- The purpose of this agreement is to clarify the relationship of rights and obligations between PROTOCOL Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") and users of the Company services, and it shall apply to all relationships between the Company and users related to the use of the Company's services.
2. Registration and Responsibility
- When the Company determines that an applicant for registration falls under any of the following categories, the Company may not approve the application for registration, and shall not be obligated to disclose or explain the reason for the refusal.
- When the Company determines that the person does not exist
- When there are obvious errors, falsehoods, omissions, etc. in all or part of the registration information provided to the Company
- When the Company determines that a user is antisocial forces, etc. (crime syndicates, gangsters, right-wing groups, antisocial forces, and other similar parties) or involved in the maintenance, operation, or management of antisocial forces, interacting with antisocial forces through the provision of funds or otherwise.
- When the Company determines that a person has violated the Terms and Conditions or any matters or rules established by the Company in the past, or is related to such a person.
- In any other cases where the Company deems the member registration to be inappropriate.
- All information registered by the registered user in this service is the responsibility of the registered user himself/herself for its content.
- When there are errors in the information registered by a Registered User for the Service or content that may cause damage to a third party, the Company may delete or change the relevant registered information without prior notice.
- Registered users of this service shall apply for registration of their own volition to become a member, and shall assume all responsibility for the use of this service.
3. Managing registration information
- Users of the Company's services shall, at their own responsibility, properly manage and store their registered user IDs, passwords, and other registration information related to the Company's services. In addition, users shall use the Company's services with the utmost care so as not to allow a third party to use their account or to allow unauthorized access by a third party.
- A user shall bear all responsibility for any damage caused by inadequate management of registration information such as IDs, passwords, and email addresses, errors in use or storage, or use by a third party, and the Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever. In addition, the user shall compensate the Company for any damages incurred by the Company due to the unauthorized use of registered information.
4. Prohibited items
Registered users shall not engage in the following acts when using our services.
- Actions that violate the contents of this agreement
- Actions that violate laws and regulations
- Actions that violate public order and morals or that are related to criminal activities
- Commercial use of information obtained from this service.
- Infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or intellectual property rights contained in this service.
- Actions that may risk interfering with the operation of our services.
- Any action that destroys or interferes with the functions of the Company, users, or other third parties.
- Conducting or attempting to conduct unauthorized access
- Actions that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties.
- Collecting other users' personal information or other relevant information
- Use of the Service for illegal purposes.
- Impersonating another user.
- Activities for the purpose of meeting the opposite sex.
- Directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces
- Advertising, solicitation, or business activities on the Service that are not authorized by the Company.
- Other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
5. Suspension or termination of the provision of our services, etc.
- The Company may change the contents of all or part of the Company's services, or suspend or discontinue the provision of the Company's services, without prior notice to the User, if the Company deems that any of the following items apply.
- When performing periodic maintenance, inspection, updating, or emergency response for computer systems and infrastructure necessary to provide our services.
- When it is difficult or impossible to provide our services due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, natural disaster, or damage caused by a virus that is considered impossible to prevent with general virus countermeasures.
- When a computer or communication line malfunctions or stops due to an unexpected accident
- In other cases where the Company deems it difficult to provide the service.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage or disadvantage caused to registered users or other third parties due to measures taken to suspend or discontinue the provision of our services based on this agreement, regardless of the reason.
6. Restrictions on Use and Cancellation of Registration
- When the Company deems that a user falls under any of the following items, the Company may, without prior notice or demand, restrict the user from using all or part of the Company's services, cancel the user's registration as the user, or terminate the service use agreement. Furthermore, the Company shall not be obligated to explain the reasons for such measures taken by the Company to the User.
- When a user violate any of the provisions of this Agreement
- When it is found that there is a serious error or falsehood in the registered information
- When a user is found to be an antisocial force or a person related to such a force
- When there is a serious concern about the user's credit status
- When the Company judges that a person has violated a contract with the Company in the past, or is related to such a person.
- When a license, permit, or registration is revoked or suspended by the supervising authority
- In any other cases where the Company deems that the use of the Service by the User is inappropriate for the operation of the Service or interferes with the provision of the Service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of measures taken by the Company in accordance with the preceding paragraph.
If a user wishes to withdraw from this service, the user may withdraw from this service at any time and cancel his/her own user registration in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company.
8. Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability
- While the Company strives to ensure the accuracy of the information the Company provides, the Company assumes no responsibility for guaranteeing the accuracy, usefulness, currency, or comprehensiveness of the information provided in this service.
- The Company shall not be involved in any transactions or communications between users, their progress or contents, or disputes that occur in relation to this service, and shall not be held responsible for any damage or disadvantage caused to users in relation to these.
- The Company does not guarantee that there will be no failure in the Service or that there will be no defect in the infrastructure or system for providing the Service. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User due to any failure caused by the User's terminal, communication environment, or other usage environment, or due to any failure caused by force majeure such as fire, power outage, or natural disaster that is not attributable to the Company.
9. Handling of Personal Information
10. Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Service and these Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan, and any disputes arising in connection with the Service or these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance.