The Japanese version of this document governs the contractual relationship between the customer and the Company. The English version of this document is provided solely for your convenience and does not affect the contractual relationship defined by the Japanese version of this document. For the Japanese version of this document, please refer to the "利用規約" page.
- Common Terms
Terms and conditions of use of all services provided by the Company
- Individual terms
Terms and conditions that define the specific terms and conditions of use for each of the Services provided by the Company.
Article 1 (Application)
- The purpose of this Agreement is to clarify the rights and obligations between the Company and Registered Users of the Service, and shall apply to all relationships between the Company and Registered Users in relation to the use of the Service.
- In addition to the Terms, the Company may also make various provisions such as confirmation items and notes (hereinafter referred to as "Individual Terms"). These Individual Terms, regardless of their names, shall constitute a part of this Agreement.
- In the event of any conflict between the Terms and the Individual Terms, the Individual Terms shall prevail.
Article 2 (Definition of Terms)
The following terms used in this Agreement are defined as set forth in the respective items.
means any computer, notebook computer, mobile information device, cellular phone, or other electronic device used by the Company or the Customer to access the Site or the Services.
means the computer software, systems, and servers that host, operate, manage, and provide the Site and the Services.
Materials, information, news, advertisements, lists, data, input, text, songs, audio, video, photos, graphics, software, blogs, webcasts, podcasts, broadcasts, messages, software, comments, suggestions, ideas, and other content collectively means a person or entity that is a member of a group of persons or entities.
- "Registered User"
A corporation, organization, partnership, or individual who has agreed to these Terms and has registered as a user of the Service in accordance with Article 3 (Registration and Responsibilities).
- "User ID"
A code used in combination with the user password to identify the Subscriber and other persons (including other users designated by the same Subscriber).
- "User password"
A code used in combination with the user ID to identify the Subscriber and other persons (including other users designated by the same Subscriber).
- "User account"
Collective term for user ID and user password.
Article 3 (Registration and Responsibilities)
A person who wishes to use the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Prospective User") agrees to abide by the Terms and provides the information specified by the Company (hereinafter referred to as the "Registered Matters"). The registration shall be completed upon approval by the Company.
If the Company determines that a Prospective User who has applied for registration falls under any of the following items, the Company may refuse registration and re-registration, and shall not be obliged to disclose or explain the reasons for such refusal.
- If the Company determines that the Prospective User does not exist.
- If we determine that the Prospective User are currently committing or are at risk of committing an act that violates the Terms.
- If there are obvious errors, falsehoods, omissions, etc. in all or part of the Registration Matters provided to us.
- If the Company determines that the Prospective User is Antisocial forces, etc. (meaning organized crime groups, members of organized crime groups, right-wing groups, antisocial forces, and other equivalent persons. The same shall apply hereinafter).
- Any other cases in which the Company deems registration is not appropriate.
Registered Users are responsible for the Content of all information they register with the Service.
If there are any errors in the information registered by a Registered User, or if there is any content that may cause damage to a third party, or if we deem any registered information to be inappropriate, we may delete or change the relevant registered information without prior notice.
Prospective User shall apply for registration of his/her own volition to become a Registered User, and shall assume all responsibility for the use of the Service.
Article 4 (Management of Registration Information (User Account))
- Registered users of the Service shall, at their own responsibility, properly manage and store their user accounts and other registered information regarding the Service. In addition, the registered user of the Service shall use the Service with the utmost care so as not to allow a third party to use his/her user account, or to lend, transfer, change the name of, buy and sell, or allow unauthorized access to the Service by a third party.
- The Registered User shall be responsible for any and all damages caused by inadequate management of registered information such as user account and e-mail address, errors in use or storage, or use by a third party, and we shall not be liable for any such damages. In addition, the Registered User shall compensate the Company for any damages incurred by the Company due to unauthorized use of the registered information.
Article 5 (Use of the Service)
With respect to the Service, the Company will provide the following services, which are selected by the Registered User and agreed upon by the Registered User and the Company.
- Online matching service connecting investors and entrepreneurs
- Search service for investors and startups
- Cloud service for storing and sharing electronic files and other documents related to personal, business, corporate, organizational, and group activities
- Job posting and recruitment services
- Startup and investor database services
- Advertising distribution and placement services
- Distribution services for media, news, interviews, features, videos, videos, audio files, podcasts, etc.
- Event posting and listing service
- Any other services that we may provide on our site from time to time
Article 6 (Establishment and Maintenance of Internet Environment)
- Registered users shall, at their own expense and responsibility, develop and maintain the environment for using the Service under the conditions determined by the Company.
- In using the Service, Registered users shall, at their own responsibility and expense, connect their equipment to the Internet using telecommunication services provided by telecommunication carriers or other companies.
- If there is a malfunction in the Registered User's equipment, Internet connection as stipulated in the preceding paragraph, and environment for using the Service, the Company shall not be obligated to provide the Service to the Registered User.
Article 7 (Handling of Data and Contents)
- The rights to the Content provided by the Registered User to the Service belong to the Registered User. However, the rights to any Content created by the Company on behalf of a Registered User shall belong to the Company.
- You agree that we or our business partners may use (reproduce, screen, publicly transmit, display, distribute, transfer, lend, translate, adapt, and (including publication) on a non-exclusive basis and shall not object to such use.
Article 8 (Regarding Paid Services)
Registered Users shall pay the fees separately determined by the Company for the paid services of the Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Paid Services") by the payment method designated by the Company by the deadline determined by the Company. Registered Users are responsible for payment fees.
In the event that the User fails to pay the fee by the due date, the Company may charge a late fee of 14.6% per annum for the period from the day following the due date until the fee is paid.
In the event that a Registered User of a paid service fails to pay the usage fee even once, the Company may, by giving prior notice to the registered user, cause the Registered User to forfeit the benefit of time for all debts related to the use of the service, and upon receipt of such notice, the registered user shall immediately repay all debts for which the benefit of time has been forfeited.
We may collect taxes (including, but not limited to, consumption taxes) that are required by law to be collected and paid to the tax authorities, in addition to the fees, according to the rate or amount of tax applicable from time to time.
The Company shall use the address provided by the Registered User upon application to determine whether the consumption tax is included or excluded. The Registered User shall be responsible for any problems arising from the collection of the consumption tax due to an error in the address provided.
In the event that a Registered User cancels the paid services in the middle of a month, the Company shall not issue a pro-rated refund for the usage fee corresponding to the number of days remaining in the relevant month.
The Company reserves the right to change the price of the subscription fee at any time. In the event that the Company changes the fee, the Company shall notify the Registered User at least 60 days prior to the effective date of the changed fee. In the event that the applicable date of the fee has passed, the Registered User shall be deemed to have agreed to such revised fee.
Article 9 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 10 (Prohibited Matters)
- Registered Users shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service
- Violate any of the provisions of the Terms
- Violation of laws and regulations
- Actions that violate public order and morals or are related to criminal acts
- Commercial use of information obtained from the Service
- Infringing copyrights, trademarks or intellectual property rights contained in the Service
- Any action that may be considered a risk of interfering with the operation of the service
- Destroy or interfere with the functions of the Company, Registered Users, or other third parties
- Any unauthorized access or attempt to gain unauthorized access
- Actions that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other Registered Users of the Service or other third parties
- Collecting personal information of other Registered Users or other related information
- Using the Service for any unauthorized purpose
- Impersonating a third party
- Actions for the purpose of meeting people of the opposite sex
- Directly or indirectly benefiting antisocial forces
- Advertising, publicity, solicitation, or sales activities on the Service that are not authorized in advance by the Company
- Any other activities that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 11 (Compensation for Damages)
- In the event that a Registered User causes damage to the Company by violating the Term or in connection with the use of the Service, the Registered User shall pay to the Company all damages (including the costs of attorneys and other professionals and the Company's personnel expenses).
- In the event that the Company receives any claim from another Registered User or any other third party for infringement of rights or any other reason in connection with the Registered User's use of the Service, such Registered User shall indemnify the Company for any amounts the Company is forced to pay to such third party based on such claim and for any amounts the Company incurs in resolving disputes, etc. related to such claim (including the cost of attorneys and other experts and our personnel expenses).
Article 12 (Confidentiality)
Registered Users shall keep confidential information disclosed by the Company in connection with the use of the Service strictly confidential and shall not disclose or leak such information to any third party. Confidential information shall mean all information, including technical, business, operational, financial, organizational, and managerial information of the Company disclosed in connection with use of the Service, regardless of whether such information is in writing, electromagnetic record, orally or in any other form, or whether or not the confidentiality is indicated or clearly specified or the scope of such information is specified.
However, the following information shall be excluded from confidential information.
- Information already in the possession of the Company at the time it was provided or disclosed by the Company
- Information that was already public knowledge at the time it was provided or disclosed by us, or information that subsequently became public knowledge for reasons not attributable to us
- Information legally obtained from a third party after being provided or disclosed by us
- Information developed or created independently without the use of confidential information provided or disclosed by the Company
- Registered Users may disclose confidential information only to any person who is an officer or employee (a person who is engaged in his/her own business regardless of the form of contract, such as employment contract, delegation contract, or outsourcing contract) who needs the confidential information for the use of the Service. and to professionals such as lawyers, certified public accountants, and tax accountants who are legally obligated to maintain confidentiality, and shall not use the information for any purpose other than the purpose of disclosure.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 1 and the preceding Paragraph, Registered Users may, to the minimum extent necessary, disclose confidential information that is required to be disclosed by law or by order of a court or public agency, by giving us written or electronic notice in advance or, if advance notice is difficult, promptly after the fact. The Company may disclose such information to such third parties.
- Upon termination of the Service, cancellation of the Service Agreement, or other termination of the Service Agreement, Registered Users shall promptly return or dispose of the Confidential Information in accordance with the Company's instructions or take other measures. In disposing of the Confidential Information, the Registered User shall use a method that does not allow the Confidential Information to be reused.
Article 13 (Ownership of Rights, etc.)
- All intellectual property rights related to information, etc. provided by the Company in the Service and the Company's website belong to the Company or to persons who have granted licenses to the Company.
- Registered Users may not translate, edit, or modify the information provided by the Company, or allow a third party to use or publish such information without the Company's permission, and may not engage in any conduct that may infringe upon the intellectual property rights of the Company or any person who has granted the Company a license for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to, disassembly, decompilation, and reverse engineering.
- Although trademarks, logos, service marks, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Trademarks, etc.") may appear on the Service, we do not transfer or license the use of such trademarks, etc. to registered users or other third parties.
- Registered Users represent and warrant to us that they have the lawful right to transmit their registration information and input data (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Data, etc.") to us, and that the Data, etc. and its transmission do not infringe upon the rights of any third party.
- Registered Users grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works from, display, and perform the Data, etc. solely to the extent necessary to provide the Services to you or as otherwise provided in the Terms.
- Registered Users agree not to exercise moral rights of authorship against the Company or any person who has succeeded to or been granted rights by the Company.
Article 14 (Suspension or Termination of the Service, etc.)
- The Company may, without prior notice to Registered Users, change all or part of the contents of the Service, or suspend or discontinue providing the Service, if the Company determines that any of the following items apply.
- In the event of periodic maintenance, inspection, or updating of computer systems or infrastructure necessary to provide the Service, or in the event of an emergency.
- When it is difficult or impossible to provide this service due to force majeure such as fire, power outages, natural disasters, or damage caused by viruses that are considered impossible to prevent with general antivirus measures.
- Computer or communication line malfunctions or stops due to unexpected accidents.
- In any other cases where the Company deems it difficult to provide this service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage or disadvantage incurred by the Registered User or any other third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service in accordance with the Term, except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 15 (Restriction of Use and Termination of Registration)
- If we determine that a Registered User falls under any of the following items, we may, without prior notice or demand, restrict the Registered User from using all or part of the Service, terminate the Registered User's registration as a Registered User, or terminate the Service Use Agreement. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of this service. In addition, we shall not be obligated to explain the reasons for such actions to the registered users.
- In the event of violation of any provision of the Terms.
- When it is found that there are material errors or falsehoods in the registration information.
- If the Registered User is found to be an anti-social force or its related party.
- Serious concerns arise regarding the credit standing of the Registered User.
- If the Secretariat determines that the applicant has violated a contract with the Company in the past or is related to such a person.
- When a license, permit, or registration has been revoked or suspended by a regulatory agency.
- When there is no response to communications from the Company.
- In any other cases where we deem the use of the Service by a Registered User to be inappropriate for the operation of the Service or a hindrance to the provision of the Service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by registered users as a result of actions taken by the Company pursuant to the preceding paragraph.
Article 16 (Withdrawal from Membership)
If a Registered User wishes to withdraw from the Service, the Registered User may withdraw from the Service and terminate his/her user registration at any time in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 17 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
- The Company provides the opportunity for communication between Registered Users and the conclusion of contracts between Registered Users, and under no circumstances shall the Company be a party to any contract between Registered Users. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information we provide, we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, currency, completeness, etc. of the information provided through the Service.
- The Company shall not be involved in any transactions or communications between Registered Users, their progress or content, or disputes that arise in connection with the Service, and Registered Users shall be responsible for resolving such issues on their own.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages, including damages and lost profits of Registered Users caused by partial malfunction, interruption, suspension, modification, or termination of the Service (including those stipulated in Articles 14 and 15, hereinafter referred to as "Failures, etc."), or damages based on claims for damages made by third parties against Registered Users, unless such damages are caused by the Company's willful misconduct or gross negligence.
- In the event that we are liable for damages incurred by a Registered User in relation to a malfunction of the service in accordance with the preceding paragraph, we shall not be liable for damages beyond the amount of the usage fee paid by the Registered User to us during the past 3 months, and shall not be liable for incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages. The Company shall not be liable for any damages for future damages and lost profits.
- The preceding paragraph shall not apply if the Registered User is a consumer under a consumer contract.
- We do not guarantee that the Service will be faultless or that the infrastructure or system for providing the Service will be free from defects, etc. The company shall not be liable for any other damages to Registered Users caused by failures resulting from the Registered User's terminal, communication environment, or other use environment, or by failures caused by force majeure such as fire, power outages, or natural disasters not attributable to the Company.
- The Company may modify the Terms as the Company deems necessary. In the event of modification of the Terms, the Company shall make known or notify Registered Users of the effective date and contents of the modified the Terms by posting on the Company's website or by other appropriate means. However, in the case of changes that require the consent of the Registered User under the law, the consent of the registered user shall be obtained in a manner prescribed by the Company.
- If a registered user continues to use the Service or does not cancel his/her registration after notification of changes, the Registered user will be deemed to have agreed to these changes as of the effective date.
Article 19 (Communication and Notification)
Inquiries regarding the Service and other communications or notifications from Registered Users to the Company, as well as notifications regarding changes to the Terms and other communications or notifications from the Company to Registered Users, shall be made in the manner prescribed by the Company. In the event that we contact a Registered User by e-mail address or other contact address included in the registration information, or post a notice on our website, etc., such contact or notice shall be deemed to have been made at the time such e-mail is sent from us or posted on our website, etc. The Company shall be deemed to be the owner of the property.
Article 20 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
- Registered Users may not assign, transfer, pledge as collateral, or otherwise dispose of their status or their rights or obligations under the Term to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
- In the event that we transfer the business related to the Service to another company, we may transfer the position under the Usage Contract, rights and obligations under the Terms, and Registered User's registered items and other customer information to the transferee of such business transfer, and the Registered User shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from such transfer. The user shall be deemed to have agreed in advance to this paragraph. The business transfer stipulated in this paragraph shall include not only ordinary business transfers, but also corporate divestitures and any other cases in which a business is transferred.
Article 21 (Severability)
- Even if any provision of this Agreement or part thereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or other laws or regulations, the remaining provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of any provision that is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in part shall remain in full force and effect.
- The Company and Registered Users shall endeavor to amend this Agreement to the extent necessary to make such invalid or unenforceable provision or part thereof legal and enforceable, and to ensure the intent of such invalid or unenforceable provision or part thereof and the legal and economic equivalence of its effect.
Article 22 (Survival Clause)
Even if this Service Usage Agreement is terminated, Articles 7 (Handling of Data and Contents), 9 (Handling of Personal Information), 11 (Compensation for Damages), 12 (Confidentiality), 13 (Ownership of Rights, etc.), 17 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability), 19 (Communication and Notification), this Article, and Article 23 shall remain in effect regardless of the cause of termination, even if the Service Usage Agreement between the Company and a Registered User is terminated.
Article 23 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
The Service Agreement and the Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan, and the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance over any and all disputes arising in connection with the Service or the Terms.
Article 24 (Consultative Settlement)
If any matter is not stipulated in the Terms or any question arises regarding the interpretation of the Terms, the Company and Registered Users shall promptly resolve such question through mutual consultation in accordance with the principle of good faith and faith.
Individual Terms (PRO Funding)
Article 1 (Definition of Terms)
The following terms used in these Individual Terms and Conditions are defined as set forth in the respective items.
- "PRO Funding".
This term is a generic term for cloud services that provide file storage and sharing, analysis, and other functions on a site provided by the Company for the management of fundraising activities on the Internet.
- "PRO Funding User".
A corporation, organization, partnership or individual who has agreed to the Terms and has been registered as a user of PRO Funding by the Company in accordance with Article 3 (Registration and Responsibilities) of the Common Terms.
Article 2 (Use, Provision, and Disposal of Data and Other Information)
- The Company shall not be liable for any information, data and materials provided by PRO Funding Users, as well as any data uploaded to PRO Funding and information entered into PRO Funding by PRO Funding Users in the course of using PRO Funding (hereinafter referred to as "Data, etc."). PRO Funding will be kept strictly confidential and will be used only for the purpose of improving the functionality, accuracy, and other conveniences of PRO Funding. We shall not provide any information contained in the Data, etc. to any third party in light of the fact that the Data, etc. contains important business information of PRO Funding users. However, we may provide data, etc. to subcontractors under an obligation of confidentiality to the extent necessary for the above purposes.
- Unless PRO Funding User requests for the destruction of data, etc., Company shall not be obligated to dispose of data, etc. to PRO Funding User even after the termination or cancellation of the PRO Funding Agreement, and may use the data, etc. in accordance with the preceding paragraph or dispose of it at its own discretion. The Company may use the information in this document to make a statement about the contents of the agreement. Even if a PRO Funding User resumes the use of PRO Funding after the termination or cancellation of the PRO Funding Agreement, the data, etc. based on such terminated or cancelled Service Agreement shall not be transferred to the resumed PRO Funding in principle.
Individual Terms (Job Service)
Article 1 (Definition of Terms)
The following terms used in these Individual Terms and Conditions are defined as set forth in the respective items.
- "Job Service"
The term "job posting service" shall collectively mean the posting of job information on the Company's comprehensive job information service website for job seekers on the Internet and various information provision services such as e-mail services associated with the said website.
- "Job Seeker"
A "Job Seeker" is a person who is seeking employment through the Job Posting Service.
A corporation, organization, association, or individual who uses the Job Posting Service to post jobs and recruit job seekers.
Job Seekers and Employers collectively.
Article 2 (Membership Registration, Changes to Registered Information, and Responsibilities)
- Users of the Job Service shall register as members of the Job Service on their own initiative and at their own risk. Users shall use the job service of their own volition and shall bear all responsibility for their use of the job service.
- You shall use the Job Service in accordance with the instructions provided by the Company.
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy, truthfulness, and up-to-dateness of any information you submit to the Job Service.
- Users may change, add, or delete their registered information (hereinafter referred to as "Registered Information") at any time on the members-only page of the job service. Users may also unsubscribe from the Job Service at any time.
- Even if a user does not complete the withdrawal procedure or does not intend to withdraw from the service, if one year has passed since the user last logged in to the job service without logging in, the Company may withdraw from the service without prior notice to the user.
- If any of the data sent and received between job seekers and employers stored in the database of the job service exceeds 200 days, the Company may delete said data without prior notice to the user.
- In the event that the Company determines that there is an error in the Registration Information, that a third party's information has been registered, or that the registration information has been changed but not updated, the Company may, without prior notice to the registered user, change the relevant member registration information or cancel the membership. The Company reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Article 3 (Information Provided by the Job Service)
- Information provided by a recruiter to a job seeker is the responsibility of the recruiter or a third party, and the job seeker acknowledges that we do not guarantee the appropriateness, currency, truthfulness, legality, safety, usefulness, or certainty of employment of the information provided. Please note that the following is a list of the information that is available on the website.
- Job seekers shall, at their own risk, enter into an employment contract after confirming the working conditions directly with the employer. We cannot guarantee that the working conditions confirmed by us and notified to the job seeker are the definitive terms of the employment contract.
- The Job Seeker Service does not guarantee the conclusion of an employment contract.
- The copyright of all content posted on the Job Seeker Service belongs to the Company. This does not apply to content posted by employers. However, the Company retains the rights to any content created by the Company on behalf of users.
- Information provided to the Job Service (excluding information that identifies individuals) and all content created by the Company based on this information may be used for secondary use in the editing, publication, and release of the Company's content. The copyright of any secondary use shall belong to the Company.
Article 4 (Usage of User Information)
You agree to allow us to view your usage history of the job service (this includes, but is not limited to, page views, application history, the process, manner, and status of success or failure of job searches through the Job Service) and to use the job service system to check the open status of offers sent to you by employers to whom you have sent offers. We may view the content of your communications and correspondence (e.g. job seeker responses to applications, emails sent and received by job seekers and employers, etc.) with your consent or where required or permitted by law.
Article 5 (Job Application)
If a company wishes to make a job opening available to the public, it must apply for it in accordance with the Company's prescribed application procedures. After the application is submitted, the Company will conduct a contract review (hereinafter referred to as "contract review") regarding the use of the job posting service, and when the Company notifies the applicant of its acceptance of the application, the applicant may begin using the service.
Article 6 (Contract Review)
- Upon receiving an application for use from a recruiter, upon receiving a job posting application from a recruiter, or after a certain period of time has elapsed since the recruiter's last use of the service, the Company will review the contract with the recruiter in accordance with the Company's specified criteria. In order to conduct a contract review, we may request a response regarding the nature of the business, or the provision or presentation of required documents such as a commercial register.
- If a company fails the screening process, we will not be able to enter into a contract with the company before the contract is signed. If the company is in the middle of the contract period, the contract will be terminated immediately. In such cases, the fees already paid will not be refunded. Any unpaid fees will forfeit the benefit of the term and must be paid immediately.
Please note that the contract review criteria are subject to change in accordance with changes in laws and regulations, the usage conditions of recruiters, social conditions, and other factors. The contract screening criteria are not publicly announced. Please note that we cannot respond to inquiries regarding the content or results of the screening process.
Article 7 (Job Offer Content)
Recruiters who disclose jobs shall comply with the following.
- Do not make false or exaggerated statements regarding the nature of the work to be performed.
- With regard to working hours, clearly state the starting and ending times of work, work hours in excess of the prescribed working hours, rest periods, days off, etc. If a discretionary labor system is applied, this must also be clearly stated.
- With regard to wages, the type of wages (monthly, daily, hourly, etc.), basic wages, fixed allowances, commuting allowances, and matters related to salary increases should be clearly stated. In addition, if fixed overtime wages are to be used, the calculation method (limited to those that clarify the fixed overtime hours and the amount), the amount of base salary excluding fixed overtime wages, and additional premium wages for overtime, holiday work, and late-night work that exceeds the fixed overtime hours shall be clearly stated.
- If it is unavoidable to specify some of the details of the work to be performed separately, this must also be clearly stated.
- The level, scope, etc. of the work to be performed should be limited as much as possible so that candidates can understand it concretely.
- The details, including the work environment, should be as specific and detailed as possible.
- If there is a possibility that the work to be performed may differ from the work to be performed at the time of the conclusion of the labor contract, clearly indicate to that effect as well, and promptly inform the candidate if the work to be performed differs from what has already been clearly indicated.
- If the duties to be performed during the probationary period and after the probationary period differ, the details of the duties to be performed shall be indicated for each.
Established April 19, 2021
Revised March 18, 2022